Thursday, April 30, 2009

Maddy's party

Maddy had a great Birthday party. We planned to have it at Mammoth Spring park but it was so cold and windy! Auntie hooked us up with the elementary school gym. It was lots of fun with all of the gym toys and we had a pinata. 48 people came, good thing we did not have it at our house because that would have not worked. I made her cake this year. Maddy has been doing ballet for about a year. It was kinda hard to find ballerina themed b-day stuff. Her cake turned out adorable. The picture is kinda dark.














1 comment:

Shannon Willcutt said...

What a cute cake for a precious little girl! Ya'lls trip looked like lots of fun, too!! Happy parents...happy kiddos :)

So I am hoping you are the ONLY one who got a glimpse of my "Manic Monday" post from last night. I woke up this morning and just had to delete it...I am liking my newest post much better :) But...thanks so much for understanding...your sweet comment really made me feel better!!

Love ya!
Shannon