Monday, May 4, 2009

"Not me!" Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I thought I would try this out! Really I want to enter to win that fabulous necklace! So here goes...
I did not lose my husbands truck keys 10 minutes before we had to take Madalyn to pre-school screening. Why would I do such a thing? No, not me!
I did not lock the keys in my car at the post office, even though I have keyless entry. That would be insane. Almost like I was trying to lock myself out so I could stand on the sidewalk for 15 minutes waiting for my husband. My husband was not using the spare set of keys in his truck because I would have never lost the first set. No, not me! We did not have to call a lock smith and pay $30 because I am responsible and I have a 2nd set of keys for my car.
It would have just added a cherry on top if I had to drive to my MIL house to get our spare house key because the 2nd truck key does not have a house key on the ring. That would have been bad but good thing it did not happen!

No comments: