Friday, May 29, 2009




We took a family trip to Branson. We love that town! Here we are, family picture it the hotel. This cracks me up, Brett looks like he is having fun already! LOL!








We went on the Branson Bell. It was fun. Not as cool as Dixie Stampede but it was worth seeing one time.







Family picture, Jace is just relaxing!












I am not a fan of "wild water" but it was not to bad. No panic attacks so all in all it was a fun trip.











At the Branson Landing! I love that place. I just love to shop!










We checked out Table Rock Dam, it made for some nice pictures!

This is my beautiful Nieces and handsome Nephew!











Pretty girl!















She is so lucky to have such a great Daddy!










We took a ride on the Ducks. They are army vehicles that will drive on land and in water. They drive you all around Branson and you get these duck bill's you can quack at people. They you drive pretty fast down a hill and then into the water. It is kinda freaky because you fell so low in the water. This is on of the view's we had! Beautiful!! It is one of the reasons I love living in the Ozarks!




Here we are in the water. You can see the Branson bell to the side. They are both on Table Rock Lake.








1 comment:

Bobbi & Noe said...

Thank you so much for those words. I appreciate it....really. They brought tears to my eyes. It's just amazing the title of this post. I was just thinking how us woman are Sisters in Christ. And are just so uplifting to one another. Thank you.