Wednesday, April 29, 2009

5 years and counting

Our 5 anniversary was on the 17th. My lovely Mother in Law came to our house and stayed with our little Princesses for 2 days so Brett and I could go to Branson for our Anniversary. It was fun but quiet. We ate at Lamberts on the way up there and on the way home. Yeah, I guess you could say we like the place :)! We went to see the Sojhi Tabochie show, done a bunch of shopping (yippie for outlet malls). We actually paid to ride on a train! Can you believe that? Brett could not believe I convinced him to do it. He feel asleep during the ride. Now I know what he does at work. I have the pictures to prove it! We went to table rock Dam and stole a anniversary rock. Seriously they have the coolest BIG rocks. I asked Brett "Do you think we can take one?" So he grabed a large rock put it under his arm at took off running. I laughed so hard. I have the pictures to prove it...Not a dull moment with Brett :)



We are on our way!















Yum, Yum, We heart Lamberts!

Shoji Tabuchi


Branson
Scenic Railway



Here he goes, stealing our rock!



















No comments: