Saturday, March 14, 2009

2nd day in a row!!!

I am so excited! I am posting my 2nd day in a row! Our weekend has been great. My Sis and Brother in law came to visit from Indianapolis but I did not take any pictures :( Tomorrow we are trying something new at church. We are going to have our normal morning service then we are having a pot luck and another service at 2pm. It should be interesting, Jace needs her sleep so she may be a cranky baby by the time the second service rolls around.




I have been making bows. I decide they are to expensive to buy and I kind have fun making them. We have about 50, I have gotten a little carried away! You guys know how I love big bows and matching clothes on my girls. I have my MIL busy making the girls spring outfits right now! Yeah for mother in laws that can sew because I sure in the heck cannot!
My baby girl can tie her shoes all by herself now! She was practicing on her new t-ball cleets. She is growing up WAY to fast. SOMEBODY MAKE IT ALL SLOW DOWN! She will always be "Baby Maddy" to me. Is it bad that I am already dreading a empty nest?
Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday!

1 comment:

Shannon Willcutt said...

Yay for you! Your bows are too cute...I cannot figure out how to make them. Mine never look right. Yours are precious!

Ya'll have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Love ya!
Shannon